About the BU Alumni Relations Office
The Bicol University Alumni Relations Office serves as the link between the alumni and the BU Community. It seeks to:
- Invite wide alumni participation and contribution to the development of the educational goals of Bicol university;
- Recognize the meritorious services and achievements of the alumni; and
- Provide leadership in coordinating, planning, implementing and monitoring of the development programs of the alumni associations;
- Plan and Implement Alumni Continuing Education and other activities designed for the continuing professional growth of the Alumni.
- Coordinate the organization of an alumni fund and other source of support funds;
To maintain and strengthen a productive partnership and to encourage and facilitate professional and social linkages between Bicol University and its Alumni.
ARO services for Alumni:
- Develop and maintain an Alumni Database of Alumni Records.
- Recognize Alumni achievements.
- Collects and Disseminates News/Information
- Assists the unit/college Alumni Associations in Fund Campaigns, Homecomings & Reunions, Scholarships, Professorial Chairs & Faculty Grants
- Networks with Alumni Chapters and Friends
- Assists in the Continuing Education of the Alumni
Our office is located at BUREPC Building, Bicol University, Legazpi City. We may be reached through (052) 480-01-79/(052) 483-45-88.For regular news updates, you may also subscribe to the this fb page https://www.facebook.com/BUAlumniRelations/. Or you may e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.