GOALS OF CAL
1) Provide quality instruction and training in communication, language, literature, culture and the arts
2) Produce highly competitive graduates imbued with moral and social values needed to adopt the ever-changing global challenges
3) Develop competent, critical and responsive professionals in the delivery of service
4) Produce researchers and extensionists who will contribute significantly in the improvement of the quality of life
5) Provide professional and technical services to various stakeholders, in support of the mandated functions of the university on instruction, research, and extension.